College students from home and abroad provide music and art sessions, and this year have developed and designed musical instruments for the nursery. We find this interaction a wonderful opportunity for the children, introducing them to a wide and diverse range of cultures, music, costumes and language.
Things we've enjoyed doing:
- hearing talks and demonstrations from parents about their work
- adventure walks with parents, carers and helpers
- harvesting fruit and vegetables from the allotment: last Autumn we made apple juice!
- Pyjama Drama session
- live theatre performances at St.Donats Art Centre
- Christmas trip to see the local nativity concert
- visit to the lighthouse
- farm animals visiting nursery
- visit to a local farm